Continually growing, Inovex Conseils is always looking for new employees and promotes human values like respect, trust, innovative thought, team work, efficiency and performance.
If you meet the qualifications, feel free to contact us
- Meet targets set at sectoral and geographical levels (primarily in the Montreal surrounding areas);
- Maintain and promote the company image with the clients and future prospects;
- Proactively lead the company’s goals and collaborate in the implementation of the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Search prospects
- Responds to leads from all type of sources;
- Qualify potential clients according to the details of various programs;
- Generate new leads and increase sales volume;
- Identify right contacts and make appointments;
- Meet with qualified leads/prospects and ensure an adequate approach to finalize the sale;
Manage the sale process:
- Use proper sales techniques to supplement the essential qualities of communication;
- Manage all aspects of sales process;
- Maintain good relationship with the different stakeholders (consultants, partners, employees, suppliers, associations, etc…);
- Work with other resources to develop sales and marketing strategies to ensure the company’s growth and enable its success.
- Bachelor in administration (accounting, finance), sciences, engineering or IT;
- 5 to 8 years experience in a technical environment ;
- 1 to 2 years experience in the SR&ED tax credit claim program;
- Be able to handle stress and manage several files simultaneously;
- Experience in business development.
Skills and values:
- Respect and team player;
- Excellent customer service;
- Strong sense of initiative;
- Excellent interpersonal communications;
- Outstanding professionalism;
- Drivers licence and vehicle;
Please mention the code SCSR&ED in your application.
If you think you meet the qualifications and are interested in such a position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If your application is successful, we will contact you to schedule a meeting.