We are pleased to present you Inovex Conseils Inc. and a brief description of our services
Inovex Conseils Inc. is a highly-skilled professionals firm that, over the years, has developed a leading-edge expertise in the preparation of tax credits claims for SR&ED. Inovex is also a member of the APFF (Tax and Financial Planning Association).
Our team is a group of experienced engineering and finance professionals, experts in technical report writing and planning of SR&ED tax credits claims.
Tax credits are an important leverage in the development of a business. You may be eligible for this government program that allows large companies and small businesses to recover up to 80% of the costs incurred for their SR&ED.
SR&ED program eligibility criteria
If you operate a business in Canada, be it a manufacturing or services business, and:
- You have developed a new product or improved an existing one;
- You have replaced and / or modified production equipment to improve your process;
- You have made prototypes and / or test benches for testing;
- have developed software applications, overcoming the limitations of standard solutions.
You may be eligible for refundable tax credits.
The eligible expenditures are:
- Materials (rejected materials or equipment used for testing).
For example, for a company in Quebec, the combined return of the two governments, depending on the fiscal situation of the company, is:
- Eligible salaries (50% to 80%);
- Eligible sub-contracts (35% to 50%);
- Eligible equipment (20% to 35%).